2011 Read It 52 RULES
1. Read 1 Book Every Week for 52 Weeks = 52 Books
2. Books don't need to be long, or complex. Any book will do.
(However, reading a whole year a Children's book would be kind of cheating)
3. You can reread a book, but it must be started during the 2011 Read It 52 Challenge
4. Fiction, Non Fiction... doesn't matter.
5. Keep to a minimum of one book a week
5. Have fun!
So there you have it. Simple rules. Easy to follow. Later this week I will share some strategies to keep this challenge going. Remember: Do what you can, and then PUSH yourself farther.